Due to the wet weather forecast I do not know how many people will turn up but I hoping that the rain holds off enough to get Saturday mornings ride done and dusted. Sunday is a route I want to do but the weather does not sound like it is going to be on our side. We will see. I hope to do at least one if not two write ups for this weekends rides.
Saturday route 10/7/2010
Sunday route 11/7/2010